Friday, July 14, 2006

Lots of News!!

Starting at the beginning...
July 4th: Good Morning America parade, the earliest in America! I sure got to sleep in that holiday. [insert sarcasm here]
Heather (talented drummer/highland dancer) and I danced the Highland Fling. Maura taught it to me in Oberlin when we were both utterly exhausted, sore, and bored beyond belief after our competitions.

Fireworks! ....I got some amazing shots of fireworks. Those bits of light and fire and sparks and gas provide a great deal of amusement for something relatively simple.July 12th: I spent the night at Sara's house. We went to a Greenfield Village tea in the morning. Twas fun, and we had some interesting conversation, as usual.
We have seen photos of our new house!!! Now I am most impatient to go...well, there is much that I will miss, but I do look forward to it.

I want to see this movie. It looks so delightfully creepy and strange. Those types are for me...

Tomorrow is the Saline Celtic Festival. What fun unofficial Highland Games are...! Hopefully some camp people will be there.

<3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg im so sry i havent had netym @ all lately...

looks like loads of fun!

Anonymous said...

What splended house i must say!So different then the houses over here...the out side really.And thank for the lovely comment about me being a talented drummer/highland dancer.THANKS!Well i must go love the picz!Cherrio!....mmmmmmm that sounds good....cheerios!*talking to cheerios* i hope you slept well,cause now you die!BWHAHA!....yes i know im a dork....in many ways....*