Thursday, November 09, 2006

long time

I'm sorry it's been so long since I wrote here.

The conference was amazing...it was so encouraging and inspiring, and lots of fun to see great friends again. We had many good talks on faith, prayer, biblical masculinity and femininity, modesty, and worship.

I've made a few more good friends: Ashlea, Miya, and Hannah (Hannah's in the compound).

There was a huge load of drama in the compound last weekend....you don't even want to know. *shudder* I wasn't there, thankfully, and it's all over now. Basically Hannah saved this little kid from being beaten up by a bunch of teenagers, and all the other kids were mad at her, and are angry with me for agreeing with her completely. It's insane. But no one's in huge trouble (not actually a good thing) and it's over.

Love, me

No comments: