Saturday, April 14, 2007

wow

Has been a long time since I've posted anything on here...
So sorry to all the people I've neglected in email; I'm way behind on that.
Msn is a disease, seriously. But a good kind. Inspires very random and funny or deep conversations.





It's been both an amazing and awful couple of weeks.

The week before Easter was loads of fun, I went out a lot to the beach, mall, Oasis, and then a desert campout. Amazing fun, with dancing in the car and singing and taking goofy photos...and the dune buggy out in the desert.
Then was Easter and we went to the beach and Dreamland water park. Again, amazingly fun.

But the whole time and the next few days were really hard emotionally, some of the hardest I can remember.
Now things are resolved and I'm doing even better than before.


Leslie, Lisa (visiting from England), Sharon, me, at the beach --

Nathan and "Stevie" doing their best oh-so-cheesy smiles in the MOE toy store --
We played signs in the middle of Starbucks. This is us all doing our sign against the wall --

Lisa and Aragorn in Virgin Megastore (gotta love that place ) --

7 comments:

Kyleian said...

Stevie? Haha, that's funny.

You shoulda posted some more from the desert... sadly Rach didn't get many good ones of the dune buggy stuff... there's one of you leaving it, but I think that's about it.

Cait said...

If you have more photos than I do from the desert then you better put them in my folder.

NOW.


haha. I mean it though!

Kyleian said...

*whimper*
I don't... just off of the camera.
I'm going to get down on my knees and beg Rachel for the pictures from the Sr. High campout and this last campout.

Anonymous said...

lol!

that is probably the coolest looking starbucks ever.

Lovestoworship said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lovestoworship said...

Hey, I love the pictures! I can't wait to see you!!!! I have a blogspot too...:)
Heidi

Cait said...

ky - yea, stevie...that was zoe i believe.


and apparently binkie (leslie's dog) is now little stevie. ouch. =P