Tuesday, October 02, 2007

beauty in the breakdown

Boys Like Girls does a cover of an old Imogen Heap (Frou Frou) that's just exquisite.



Marvelous. *sigh*

We're going to Oman in a week over the Eid (Muslim holiday). I'm excited but wish my friend Elisabeth could come - she'll be in India that week.

Kyleigh and I have begun taking Irish dance classes with Elisabeth and her sisters. It's a lot of fun so far and I look forward to continuing. It's fun and is easy to practice often.



In peace I will both lie down and sleep for you alone, oh Lord, make me dwell in safety." Psalm 4:8

4 comments:

Kyleian said...

Those guys look bad in skinny jeans.

Changed my link... www.beatofadifferentdrum.blogspot.com

Cait said...

yea, but his voice...wow.

Kyleian said...

Yeah his voice is good.
But he doesn't HAVE to wear skinny jeans...

Oops, made a mistake with that link.
www.drumofadifferentbeat.blogspot.com

Cait said...

well I figured it out =P