Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pennsylvania

Well, we're safely in the states. It's very green and fresh! Katie lives somewhat in the country so it's really nice. I can't post photos yet so this is just a quick update. There probably will be no photos or real posts til I get to my grandparents'.

Last night we had a ceili - which consisted of cooking all day to have a good Scottish meal, singing, piping, dancing, with bodhran and low whistle. It was lovely! We had it at a park.
We've been watching Wives and Daughters, a great old fashioned long film, though at the moment I'm a bit frustrated with all the characters except the main one. We'll see when it ends!

Right now I'm about to cut Katie's hair for her; she wants to donate it to Locks of Love.

I'd better go. The competition is on Saturday, followed by camp, so I'm getting nervous and practicing a ton!


Love,
Cait

No comments: