Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Home again, with time for photos.

Ohio Scottish Art School

Some of the people I hung out with most; Chris, Roberta, Carl, Stephen, and Gwen. In the photo is Stephen, Heather, Carl, and Roberta.

Erin and I

Stephen...with shaving cream all over his face...don't ask =P

Gwen and I!

Kaitlyn and Chris, two of my room mates

Michigan
dear friend Kristen and I at Naomi's wedding

Sara's mom's birthday at church =)

Green tea latte...which I couldn't finish, sadly

Starbucks before sleepover with the homeschool girls

Best friend Sara

Pennsylvania
At the ceili - Carl storytelling

Ceili - talking pipes

Dahlia with strawberries we gathered in the backyard

Brother and Sister

Best friends

Table spread for the ceili
Making Cranachan for the ceiliWashington
Hannah at the gum wall...where we all left our mark =P

Pike's Place Market Gum Wall

All of us silly cousins


Sparklers!

Sophie, Chloe, and Candace

Hannah, Kyleigh and I all have claddaghs.

One of mom's old dolls

Making ice cream

Lucy, cousins' darling dog

Goofy cousins Luke and Mason

Sophie, cousin

2 comments:

Lostariel said...

:) Sweet.

aurora said...

ever heard of Flatfoot 56?