Friday, August 01, 2008

mercy on our country.

Our family has read so much lately about the continuous progression of - I'm not sure what to call it so I will say liberality - in America. It is sickening, but more so tragic. It would be easy to despair that the fate of our nation is to spiral down in a crumbling mess of hate, homosexuality and abortion; disguised as tolerance, love, and choice.
What is tolerance when it is selective? As in turning against Christians...or turning against themwhen they actually stand for what they believe in. This is a repetetive phase.

This is merely a short side note, a burst of steam. I guess it would be good to think and write more deeply about the late happenings involved.

(I know that many of you strongly disagree and have different convictions. Shall we agree to disagree instead of judging?)

with love,
Cait
a person, not always tolerant and not always loving, but trying to be; like you.

1 comment:

Kiwibob said...

New Zealand did that a while ago, though I still call myself a Kiwi the only things I support are the sport teams. It's nice being able to have no fixed home is some ways

Nathan