Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Little Cuties...

Here are the twins I babysit so often. They were hot today and ran around in their diapers.

This is Ania:


And Angel:
Ania and Angel:

My newest little song is "Put Your Records on," by Corrine Bailey Rae. Free iTunes download of the week. Ha....

Maybe sometimes, we feel afraid, but it's alright

The more you stay the same, the more they seem to change.

Don't you think it's strange?

Girl, put your records on, tell me your favourite song

You go ahead, let your hair down

Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams,

Just go ahead, let your hair down.

You're gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow.

But don't need to find myself; I already know the One who defines me and always has.

<3

And here's a droring for you....credited to that lovely band, Blesk.

4 comments:

Cait said...

oh, dear! what is it?

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»