Friday, June 02, 2006

Gather ye rosebuds while ye may....

The roses in our yard are blooming, and it's a wonderous sight. All the lovely little buds!


And those full blown....
This is my favorite of all of them:

Today I read "Till We Have Faces," by C.S. Lewis. It is an amazing, deep, emotional, beautiful, vivid book. That man is a genius....it's just hard to believe that, however much insight he had, he yet believed in the lie of evolution....

"Till that word can be dug out of us, why should they hear the babble that we think we mean? How can they meet us face to face till we have faces?"

Are they only words, words, and more conflicting words or thoughts? I think not. He knows what he speaks of. Perhaps I do not.

Sorting, packing, moving; it all ends in weariness or singing. Today it ends in singing...wearily...

Isn't it all the same in the end? No, but it feels like it.

Love, me

3 comments:

Cait said...

Yep!! ♥

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»