Friday, June 23, 2006

Marathon, Business, and Packing

We had a LOTR marathon with some friends. It was a crazily fun time.

The Arabic festival went well. It was fun....my friend made me go on the scariest ride, but it was the only one I did ^_^
I got my hair cut.
This week I have been with friends a lot. Dad left on Wednesday! He is now in "our" new country. Today my best friend came over and we packed and made cookies. Tomorrow I have a competition and camp starts!!! OSAS here we come!



MirrorMask is an amazing, weird, bizarre, frightening, artsy, depressing, beautiful, wondrous movie. You have to be the type to like it though, I suppose.


"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Absolutely. We should stick little wheels on the bottoms of our shoes and then we could slide around everywhere!"

<3

No comments: