Monday, June 05, 2006

Unicorns and Henna'd Hands

I had to pack the beautiful unicorn that hangs over my mirror. The room is empty without all my music posters and paintings and everything...

I have been practicing my henna for the Arabic Festival. It is in less than two weeks and I have a new tube and new dye, so I have to get used to it. It's a traditional Arabic decoration, especially for before weddings and such. I prefer to do my own feet than hands.I did our guests' hands last night: And Ky's:
In both pics the dye is still on...when they wash it off in a few hours it will be a deep red (hopefully) or orange-ish color.

Love you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an interesting blog. I like it. The band is doing nicely, we're coming together like a charm!

Cait said...

Why, thank you! Glad the band is going well.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»