Wednesday, August 01, 2007

combinations

of emotions
actions
words
sounds
colours
melodies
stories
dreams
beauty
times

and of course there's always Eisley.

Now that I've got my sentimentalism and shameless Eisley advert out...
Today I am 16 =) No driver's license here for 5 more years, but I did get to drive around in a nearby parking lot. Desert driving is still more exciting, but as my grandma reminded me on the phone, street driving isn't meant to be exciting.
Funny though, the first thought when I woke up was "I'll never be 15 again" instead of "Yeehawww I'm 16!" Not in a...morbid way, just that I've been thinking, however many times in a day I long for things that may come when I'm older, the time we have now is a gift. It's fun to be 16. It's a time to use, as well.

One more combinations note - my wildness to hear the new album is about crazy by now. It's pushing the limit. The clips are so beautiful. Listening to a live acoustic version of the title track made me cry. Here comes he good old Eisley a bagajillion times improved.

Saturday we're going to Yemen for a couple days. Then my friends will start getting home from the states which is great, except that I've got some school to finish.
We painted my room =) It is beautiful. I was standing in it after everything was in place and just thought "...whoa...it's my dream room." Not something I ever expected to have. Especially seeing as I've never actually had a dream room in mind....

*sigh* days are long.


love,
Cait
p.s. go rent Facing The Giants and watch it. 'nuff said.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You posted something!
Aubrey's going to an Eisley concert on the 8th but I can't go unless I get $17...... so yeah.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and a happy birthday to you! Somehow it strikes me as odd that Ky is only two yeas younger than you.

BananaBint said...

Happy Birthday!

Cait said...

thank you two!
And why does it see, strange that Ky's only 2 years younger?
I am so jealous of Aubrey. Dying to see Eisley live again.

Anonymous said...

Cuz she's... vertically challenged? Maybe? I dunno, it just seems a little out o' wack to me.
I might go to that concert with Aubrey.... Natalie's lending me enough money, but my dad's not sure I should spend $17 for a concert at 12, and he's not sure about the music, and he doesn't think I really need to go to a concert at all.. so my mom says it doesn't look too promising. I personally think that she would let me go if it were up to her, but...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

post pics of the room!

lol

Kyleian said...

Ahem, Anna, Cait's the one who's vertically challenged for her age...
The majority of my friends are barely taller than me.