Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Eisley day


My friend Caylen kept telling me "Happy Eisley Day!" cause she knew how excited I was today =)
I'm listening to it now...once....on myspace...then I'll wait until my CD actually comes on the 28th with some friends who are still back in the states.

It's perfect. Beautiful. Lush. Amazing. Melodic. Haunting. Melancholy.



Other than that....

Yemen was amazing....I really enjoyed it. Wasn't sure how much I would like it, but I really loved the country. We had a lot of fun, and it was beautiful and so interesting. Parts of it were sad as well, to see how people live.


I've been hanging out with my local friends a lot which is a great thing.


Managed to sprain my wrist and it's still not better so I have physio AGAIN starting tomorrow in case of a torn ligament.


"Let's break the walls down and find how to live....cause you and I have so much to give."


Love and God bless

No comments: