Sunday, September 02, 2007

MRI

Hooi,

Last week I had an MRI on my wrist and the results came back ok, but there is still damage. Another appointment tomorrow.

Yesterday I saw No Reservations with Liz and Elisabeth...it was really fun and the film was so cute =) I love cooking movies. But we also had to say good bye to Tach, who is moving to Doha...that was sad, as always. Liz left today for Canada to go back to uni.

Today we began school. This year I'm doing Bible, Physics, Trigonometry, literature, history, and Dutch. I am loving Dutch so far and have been working on it with Dutch friends for awhile already.
This year is going to be immensely different from last year....it already feels so. In some ways that's great and in others it isn't....such as people being gone. I miss them a lot. *sigh* Such is Dubai. Being involved in the youth music team at church will be extremely different as well, since we'll have different leaders and that in itself will change things. I'm praying it will still be a good thing though.


love,
Cait

P.S. Combinations is amazing. I'll post my official review of it soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you think of the Invasion music video?

Cait said...

ADORE it. it's amazing. I love the original book.

Anonymous said...

I thught it was weird.. but then I've never read that book.

Cait said...

it's very good. May be slightly frightening though.

Kyleian said...

Different Submerge leaders? Tree won't be leading anymore?