Sunday, January 06, 2008

Christmas Break

Desert Challenge!

Candle dance. Ky, Hannah, Elisabeth, yours truly.

No Talent Show. Cowboy song by the Kuwait guys and Pasta' Kyle
Dance


DC was good. Very different from last year, in some good ways and others not so good but I can't really compare or contrast them well.

Thursday a bunch of us went to Mall of the Emirates for the Snow Park. Lisa and I rode the Equinox in Magic Planet upstairs afterwards. I was terrified and loved it.

Then we rode the robocoaster which was very jerky.
Snow Park at Ski Dubai...On top of the igloo.
Group in front of the ice dragon. We played sardines and goofed off, and it was very fun =)
Desert on Saturday
The guys being cool or something (actually an awesome picture)
Drew&Lisa =)
Lisa and I at Naomi C's wedding shower Thursday night.




It's been a fun, busy two weeks...very emotional though, with confusion and miscommunication and then other frustrations/disappointments. But good still and I'm thankful =)

Christine comes on Wednesday =)


have fun lipstickeaters.

3 comments:

Kyleian said...

I just noticed your profile is that you're a hippie.

Haha.

Yeah right.

Well, you're kinda hippie-ish... I guess.

Anonymous said...

Sweet. Sounds fun.

leahgrace; said...

are those guyz with the instruments twins?