Tuesday, February 26, 2008

photo has no relevance except that it makes the post more interesting.


It's starting to get aggravating that blogger doesn't show new posts consistently for a few days.

There isn't really any news...
I'm co-managing an unofficial Eisley site now cause they needed help and I've got an unhealthy amount of Eisley obsession and knowledge.

The Hush Sound's new songs (well, the 2 I've heard) are pretty cool. I can't wait for the new album. Hope the lyrics are good cause that's so important. The Hush Sound is usually just pretty neutral.

Got my hair trimmed. I used Krystal's idea of a compromise of just getting bangs/fringe since I wanted to keep it long anyway. Nate says it looks like a wig. No pictures until I'm satisfied with it hehe. Not that it will change, but it needs to lie a bit flatter.

Mom showed me this a couple days ago. Praise the Lord!
(there is a not so good picture on the site, just a warning)

Writing an essay right now, doing a history study guide (a huge affair that) and have a term paper on the constitution due in two weeks. Yayyy.

Umm....don't have much else to say. Having a bit of a rough time despite deciding not to mind about the friends thing anymore...just deciding it doesn't really work, I need to constantly put it out of my hands. Otherwise it ends up confusing me again. I still feel very vulnerable to them, given the situation and just that I'm very open most of the time - which I don't regret cause it's how I am, and in trusting easily you have to risk. I do not mean my friends were untrustworthy - only that God didn't mean for us to be close. (?) Cause I'm not the one to judge, at all. If I did, that would be wrong of me, definitely with only knowing one side.
hmm.

love,
Cait


Daniel broke the king's decree,
Peter stepped from the ship to the sea
there was hope for Job like a cut down tree,
I hope that there's such hope for me
dust be on my mind's conceptions
and anything I thought I knew
each word of my lips' description,
and on all that I compare to You
[the preference of the sun was
to the south side of the farm
I planted to the north in a terra-cotta pot
blind as I'd become, I used to wonder where you are-
these days I can't find where you're not!]

mine's been a yard carefully surface level tended
foxes burrowed underground
my gardening so highly self-recommended,
what could I have done but let you down?
the sun and the moon,
I want to see both worlds as One!
mine's been a vivid story, dimly remembered
and by the hundredth time it's told, halfway true
of bad behavior well engendered
what good is each good thing we think we do?

[find a friend and stay close and with a melting heart
tell them whatever you're most ashamed of-
our parents have made so many mistakes,
but may we forgive them and forgive ourselves]
the sun and the moon are my Father's eyes (x1,000)
- Sun and Moon - mewithoutYou

3 comments:

leahgrace; said...

hmm. the picture boggles me.
i don't know what it is.
:S
:\
=D

Cait said...

First star to the right and straight on til morning.


Any clue?

Cait said...

* to the left.

Anyway, it's Christie Dupree from a silly shoot she and Sherri did in front of a movie projector. You still have to guess the movie though.