Sunday, February 10, 2008

This is a really silly post when it comes down to it.

(Yea, want to talk about everything less and pray about it more.)


Sick today, sigh.



as Sherri said, "I'm not in love with myself,
But I AM bored enough to make believe I am someone else."

so here, the result of excessive BOREDOM. The dress is awesome, 5 dhs at the thrift shop, yay.

http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj111/whatisacaitsharing/redvelvetdress/


more soon too.


I'm getting a hair trim. Should I cut it or keep growing it long? This would be the cut.

Or keep the back and add the bangs and more layers?

I've been debating with myself for months about whether I even wanted to ask my parents to consider letting me get a nose ring (they had them in the Bible! That's my argument for dad...). I'm usually very decisive but when it comes to hair cuts and nose rings I'm hopeless. I would NOT want it to be seen as some sort of punk statement - simply because I like it and think it can be a pretty, feminine, ethnic thing. The Indian ones are so pretty. At the same time, it's much less natural than earrings.


Yes, I'm just rambling about things I probably won't do, but that's ok. My hair will probably be allowed to grow and my nose remain unpierced. I simply wouldn't come to a strong enough conclusion.

Another note, trying to see what the best timeframe is for getting rid of the dyeage. Now? Next year? When I'm 30? One must think ahead, however petty the matter.



Aching all over again and my bed is calling.
Good night -

6 comments:

L said...

LOVING the dress :) hahaha.....s'ok i can relate to your craziness, my boredom or dreaming moments usually involve dressing up and a camera haha ;) but hey its fun!!! :) Gorgeous pictures twirling in the dress though :)

Anonymous said...

You even wanting a nose ring?? Wow, I would have never ever thought it of you! lol =P
I think you ought to cut your hair and leave it dyed. But that is just my humble little opinion. *winks*

Hope you get better soon!
Oh, and I loved the dress pictures!! You are SO pretty!

~Annaka

Anonymous said...

that dress is georgous on you!
haha.
i want a nose ring to, but my parents would flip if i even asked them.
haha. so i'll wait until i'm 18. :D

i def love the cut.
go for it.
and if you don't like it, it will always grow out.

its funny how people cause all the problems and all the love.
lol


be praying for u.
love ya much.


jessica

jbell7 said...

yay for crowder!
is that his 'everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die'?

Cait said...

Thanks everybody =)

Probably won't get a nosering - seeing as I can't even decide if I even want one =P (it would suit you Jess)


Still debating the hair...I'm so bad at this...sigh. Haha.

Jessica - Yes!! It's so, so good.

Thanks for the prayers.

leahgrace; said...

nice dress. =]
anywayz, i like da pic!
get ur hair like dat.