Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dahlia's Customization

So, it's done!
Sorry for the terrible quality of this photo...plus it looks like I'm murdering the poor doll.Opening her head and cutting off the scalp
Replacing orange eyechips and taking out damaged blue eyechip
All taken apart...
Sanded face, new make up, carved lips, new eyelashes
I also boggled her eyes, which means that the eyelid no longer shows at all so they are more opened (her lashes are now longer though and I'm still working on getting them to curl up - so you can't tell her eyes are wider yet). I also gave her 'sleep eyes' which means her eyes can be closed for photos and such, whereas before they only closed when changing the colour.

Before and after -
=D I'm relieved to be done; it was pretty frustrating at times but I love the finished result. You can see more of the photos here. She's coming to the Oasis banquet tomorrow.
I was debating cutting her hair but probably won't, partly because if I ever get the Blythe I really want next (Ichigo Heaven, who has bright pink hair) I would definitely bob her hair because I've seen photos of that and it looks much nicer short...anyway, don't want two dolls with the same hairstyle.
Sorry if this bored you all! Maybe it was a little step toward either showing you I'm insane or showing you they're not silly dolls. heh.
One more week of school and I'll be a senior =)
The Vespers concert is on Tuesday, eek.

I've begun 'piping' the air or whatever is in reach again, and it makes me smile. It's been many months since I've done that - guess I'm practicing more again.

love,
Cait

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

doll killer. :D lol jk