Friday, May 02, 2008

SAT

I took the SAT this morning and it went pretty well as far as I know; we'll see.

Yesterday I finished my half of the second Joi-Opaque project. The original photo by Krystal is called Mystery.
Terrible picture of the drawing but here's the idea -

By the way, I bought the black sporran (actually was outbid on it but found it even cheaper).

Lorraine lent me Comatose, by Skillet, and I love it.

At Oasis this week we met in the basement instead of our usual hall. The game was similar to something we did last year, where different teams do an "extreme makeover" on two people. Ours didn't win - the winners had stuff all over their hair and face whereas Rachel and Jamaila actually looked stunning - Rachel had outlandish swirls around her eyes and an interesting hair style, and we drew Indian jewelry on Jamaila's face and did retro hair and all kinds of random stuff. Obviously 'extreme' doesn't mean pretty! Our team was too girly, heh.
There's a contest for dressing Blythe like a hero of any kind and I have a really good idea, especially as Dahlia has red hair. However, she doesn't have freckles and I don't know if I have any old fashioned enough outfits or anything (guess who?).

Love,
Cait

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me guess... :)

Cait said...

Sure :)

Anonymous said...

Could it be a certain Anne Shirley? Kyleigh told me you're crazy about Anne of Green Gables. So am I but maybe not so much as you. :)

Cait said...

It most definitely could =) And yea, Ky was right, heh.