Monday, May 26, 2008

Video & Shoes

My friend Rachel recently asked me to draw on her shoes, and I greatly enjoyed it.






Unfortunately these are the only videos of the No Talent Show I have as they are the only ones on our camera. No one else has put any up yet.

Pachelbel's Canon


Irish Dance

And The Foggy Dew (ignore the mistakes and don't watch it, just listen =P).
Funny part was that Shehan introduced us as doing "the Braveheart theme."

Hope you enjoy them =)
The banquet is this week and I went with Elaine and Lisa (and Sonja and Susanna) to get decorations at Dragon Mart. The theme, coincidentally, is Chinese, and we're going to have live black fish as centerpieces. Candles will reflect beautifully off the water.

Candace is 7! And got her ears pierced. Nate is now 10, hard to believe. Oh, and the mice had babies.

Doll is currently 'healing from surgery.' I'm about to take the rubber bands off that are holding her drying scalp together. Eek, she's so pretty now.
We watched The Hiding Place, which is powerful/deep/sad. It is a lot to process but a movie well worth watching.
Today was good.

with love,
a pretty happy Cait

4 comments:

L said...

Love the shoes btw :) and sweet theme for the banquet :)

Anonymous said...

Cait. those shoes are amazing! What did you use to draw on them?

Anonymous said...

whoa, love the shoes

Cait said...

Permanent pen and coloured markers! It's what she gave me to use. This means she can't get them wet though. I'm hoping to get some fabric paints and sealant to do some more professionally.

Thanks, all of you =)