Saturday, March 08, 2008

Etsy!

An announcement - my Etsy store is finally officially open! There isn't much on it yet but I'm still excited to finally have it. I have some new fabric and am having fun with that. Also, someone here in Dubai contacted me about a UAE craft souq and I may be able to do something with that; and - get this - art prints too. I don't think people would buy enough for it to be worth it to be part of the bazaar yet though, so we'll see.

whatisacait on Etsy


Dahlia Oz and a shoe that isn't mine.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome little store!! =P
Those dolls are so cute =D I don't know why they creep some people out. lol

-Aj.

Megumi said...

Your dresses are adorable!!

Thank you for mentioning my store(^-^)! It's always nice to know someone likes my creations!!!

Have a nice week!
Megumi

jbell7 said...

yay!! you have an etsy!!
yay! rock it girl!
lol

Cait said...

Thanks y'all =)

Hehe Jessica.

Annaka - I find it strange too. I like that they are somewhat eerie but I don't know what really makes people think they're scary. In reality they're a bit too cute! Since getting into Blythe I've become more into Japanese type cuteness...kind of weird and childish but I think it goes along with Blythe...

Anonymous said...

sweet!!

leahgrace; said...

:]

Anonymous said...

i love your dresses <3