Saturday, March 15, 2008

this week.

Good evening;

Last night was my well group sleepover. When we first got there some of us ended up sitting around for about half an hour before Donny arrived with Sonja and Susanna...finally I realised I had a missed call and called Donny. We all went completely blank when she said "Oh, you're already there...!? Didn't I tell you it was cancelled?" Then we all laughed and she said they were right outside. Of course we immediately shut off all the lights and lock the door. They stood out there for about five minutes, banging on the door and singing "We have chocolate!" until Donny finally called me and asked where we were...to which we replied that it was cancelled, and after a good laugh they came in.

It was pretty fun, we didn't do a whole lot - just make dinner, watch Bride and Prejudice (Bollywood version of a modern day Indian P&P), do craft and art stuff for our service project, and talk...we made a kind of breakfast in bed for Donny in the morning.

Today is very happily the end of these past two weeks of busy-ness in school...I finished my term paper this afternoon.
Here is one of the results of my late-night de-stress-itizing sketches.
Other than that there isn't much to report apart from the fact that I got to spend a morning this week looking after this darling baby. He is so precious. It was fun! Luke is still so tiny.


with love,
Cait =)

P.S. Oh, at Oasis this week Shehan gave the message and did really, really well.

1 comment:

leahgrace; said...

sounds like fun.
we went to abbys speep over and watched scary movies until 6:00 A.M. whooo.... t-i-r-e-d.