Friday, March 28, 2008

Good bye Blues

Hello,

Today was really busy; church, Surge training, volleyball, Submerge practice. I can't believe we're going to India in a week...definitely not very prepared.

The Hush Sound's new album (Good bye Blues) came out and I got about half of it. I'm surprised the other lyrics weren't great. It's beautiful though, and her voice has gotten fuller and more jazzy.

Intro - eerie, haunting, pretty
Honey - lovely song...I can't stop singing it.
Medicine Man - I like the bridge
Hurricane - really nice.
Molasses - so cool. If I can get the keyboard chords I'll do it for the no talent show.
Not Your Concern - good but kind of mean.
You Are My Home - bonus track; my favourite ever, but a bit sad.
Pretty Down to Your Bones - bonus track; I like kind of.

How are all of you? I'm mostly alright.
Good night;
love,
Cait

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey you!
hm... i'll have to check it out...
lol thanks!
ttus!

jessica