Wednesday, March 05, 2008

'Tagged' by Krystal Rose.

Here's how you play: Once you've been 'tagged', you have to write a blog of 10 weird / random facts/ habits/goals about yourself. At the end choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment ( You're IT ! ) and to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you, since you can't tag me back - let me know when you've posted your blog so I can see your answers.


1) I don't like being called Katie.
2) Both my grandpa and my dad use Old Spice so I love that scent.
3) When I want to express myself the most, I can't.
4) I'm happiest when writing poetry but don't do it often.
5) The more I dislike the dog the more I feel badly about it.
6) I'm the haircutter for our whole family. But not myself, generally, anymore.
7) I'm currently obsessed with the traditional song "Scarborough Fair."
8) Ashley calls me fairycake. I love her. We try to talk on the phone while getting into pajamas; the results are always entertaining.
9) It would be cool if people spoke cantaireachd as a language...though I'm not sure how it would translate to actual words...
10) I dislike the feeling of being full.

Hmm....not going to tag anyone but Leah and Anna might want to do it. An algebraic equation stating "you must do it if you want to" would be cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey cait, thanks for your comment :) i am very glad another tib member is here :) do you have flickr?

Anonymous said...

hey hey, thanks for the picture link, here's my flickr account: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wuselwuschel/

:)