Wednesday, April 16, 2008

joi-opaque

Good evening,

Krystal and I have finished our first projects! We've also picked our next pieces.

You can see them on here. Joi-opaque is a combination of each of our favourite words, plus a mistake, but it's not without uncoincidental meaning, as it relates to both of our art pretty well. Look closely at her interpretation of my 'telescope eyes,' you'll see more at second glance.

Daddy has been talking about a Venice flight this month that looked open and it turns out there are 100 seats free so I'm going! Yay! It's Tuesday - Wednesday next week. I'm old enough to fly unaccompanied so awhile ago Dad asked what my top choices would be to travel when he has a reasonable layover, and Italy was one of them. Japan was first but a 30 hour round trip for a 30 hour layover isn't really worth it.

I cannot tell you how happy I am to have a cat again. Sunny is so darling and comforting. And a pain =P as all cats should be.

Having really liked Ocean's 11, the second two were disappointing. 12 was ok but I didn't finish 13. Random comment there.

We watched Amazing Grace last night. It's a really good movie. Wilberforce's motivation was incredible to me - and how hard he worked while being so physically unstable his whole life. Definitely something to look up to. And his wife was awesome!


love,
Cait

1 comment:

Kiwibob said...

Yea, I really need to work on my blog, I'm pretty poor at that kind of thing but I'll try to get round to it