Sunday, April 13, 2008

Surge2 Post II - Photos!

Kevin and the wooden egg -

Saying good bye - Elaine, Paul ('Chutney'), Arun
VBS - David and Goliath
Mani with an afro!
Isaac in the airport, modelling Hannah's jacket -
Pretty bangles -
Moo.
One night Fiona and Elisabeth washed our hair with the faucet on the roof. Heavenly clean hair!
Kevin with ice cream hairgel -

Breakfast the first morning - I loved all the jeans and flip-flops.New dining room after debris was cleared but before cleaning and painting -


Dining room completed with mural - View from my favourite window...Fiona used the flowers on the lattice to make the stencils for the walls in the next photo.
I painted the verse which Elaine wrote out.
Along the opposite wall -
Pre - washing, scraping, and painting kitchen -
Finished kitchen -
Midget Isaac (David) and Elijah (random Israelite) when they did VBS -
Kevin and company -
3 wheeled auto rickshaws -
Sonja and I tired on the last day...our "finished!" dinner -
I can prove I ate with my hands all week! Was hard, but we all did it.
Kids from VBS -
In the airport -
Kyleigh and Paul Uncle -
Kevin!

I'll probably get more photos eventually.

No comments: